- Did you know that cinnamon stabilizes blood sugar levels? Sprinkle a little cinnamon in your coffee, tea, or even in the black beans you are putting in burritos (you can try adding it to other foods as well).
- Cinnamon also has a warming effect, so if you feel cold, try adding cinnamon to your hot coffee, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, or tea.
- When buying produce, you do not have to worry about buying broccoli and asparagus that are organic – bugs do not like them, so farmers do not ‘have’ to spray them with insecticides.
- Cherries : Can help reduce symptoms of gout and select arthritic conditions by reducing the level of uric acid in the body.Studies have shown that people eating a cherry rich diet had lower levels of high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Squeeze half a lemon into a glass of water and drink, each morning – is a great cleanser, and also great way to begin your day!
- Cherries have also been shown to contain small amounts of Melatonin the precursor to serotonin, drinking just 1-2oz before bed has shown in studies to help many individuals get a restful night sleep.